Wednesday 24 March 2010

Dave Grohl Admits Coffee Hospitalized him

 Writer: Ian S. Russell


In an interview with UK Radio station 'Absolute Radio' member of Foo Fighters & Them Crooked Vultures had admitted not only to being addicted to coffee, but also that he ended up being taken directly from the recording studio to a hospital after an apparent caffine overdose from the large intake of coffee.
Grohl said the following:
"We were in the studio making a record and I was drinking a lot of coffee. I was doing Vultures stuff at night, Foo Fighters stuff during the day and I had a newborn at home so I was sleeping two-three hours a night on an air mattress in a guest bedroom. And yeah, I had too much coffee, I started to get chest pains so I went to the hospital and they told me to stop drinking the coffee."

Dave is currently touring Europe with Them Crooked Vultures who have recently been confirmed for this years Download Festival.
-------------------------------------
This Blog was uploaded by a member of the Scorpio PR Staff
To Contact The Editor Please Use This Address: Ian@Scorpio-promotions.com

No comments:

Post a Comment